Acosonic™ Mass Loaded Vinyl Noise Barrier
H.S. Engineers sound barriers are high density limp-mass material made of high-temperature fused vinyl and no lead fillers, Very usefull to control airborne sound transmission through walls , floor and ceiling Mass loaded vinyl sound barrier available in various thickness – 3mm , 5 mm , 8mm thickness , the density will be 1700 Kg/m3 which play very good role to control noise transfer. The STC can be achieved up to 60STC by using mass loaded vinyl and Rockwool / Concrete wall Combination.
|Density (g/cm3)||1.90 ± 0.05/td>|
|Pliability (UEAtc)||Does not break when bent at -20 ºC|
|Tensile strength (UNE 104-281/6.6)||30 N/cm2|
|Elongation (UNE 104-281/6.6)||300%|
|Crushing strength||4.84 Kg/cm2|
• High acoustic insulation, combined with flexion-pliable elements (sheet plaster, carrier board).
• High elongation capacity.
• Easy to handle and adaptable to uneven surfaces.
• Hot and cold-resistant.
• Excellent ageing-resistance.
• Airborne noise insulation in vertical surfaces with low surface mass (lightweight partitions or panels in various materials).
• Airborne noise insulation in ceilings.
• Reduction of impact noise level in all types of frameworks, in formation of floating floors.
• Damping of impact noise produced by atmospheric agents in metal roofs.
• In combination with sound-absorbent materials, it results in products with high acoustic performance characteristics.
• Its applications in the industrial sector range from soundproofing booths to insulation of machine rooms, drainpipes, acoustic damping of
metal sheeting, etc.
Sound Barrier or Mass Loaded Vinyl are applicable in all new construction buildings, intended for any of the following uses:
– private residences
– public residences (hotels and residential homes)
– administrative and office space
– teaching use