Genset Acoustic Enclosure
H.S. Engineers Acoustic Enclosures and Building Systems for Industrial Application , Environmental Systems, Steel, Oil and Gas Operations.
High noise cause for hearing damage, effect performance of workers which will impact entire production target, so safety and economic requirements make a noise control program essential for industries. Also industries has to follow CPCB / ISO14001 Norms for noise pollution.
H.S. Engineers help solve noise problems by providing a complete line of acoustical panels which can be quickly and easily assembled to provide complete or partial enclosures for noisy equipment or to provide a quiet office in a manufacturing area. Acoustic panel enclosures are designed to provide optimum noise control through sound absorption and sound transmission loss.
H.S. Engineers acoustic enclosures are designed and manufactured according to site condition for easy maintenance and to reduce noise up to desired noise level. Acoustic panels are fabricated of solid steel outer skin, and solid or perforated steel inner skin. Panels are stiffened with “C” steel channels. Acoustic insulation material fill is packed under compression. Noise enclosures are available with Hinge / Sliding doors, removable panels, air ventilation packages.
Acoustic offers complete site survey design engineering including drawings / layout to fulfill site requirements.
H.S. Engineers Type LNR Acoustic Panels
Standard H.S. Engineers LNR acoustic panels are fabricated with outer skins of 18 gauge galvanized steel and inner skins of 22 gauge perforated galvanized steel. Acoustic panels are stiffened with 18 gauge steel channels. Sound absorption is provided by 48 /64 Kg/m3 density rockwool depending on the application. Standard panels are nominally 4″ thick, but optional 2″ and 6″ panels are available to meet special requirements. Two-inch acoustic panels are rated at STC 37 and NRC .95, 4″ acoustic panels are rated at STC 40 and NRC 1.00.
H.S. Engineers Type HNR Acoustic Panels
H.S. Engineers HNR acoustic panels are designed for applications where more transmission loss is required. The HTL acoustic panels are fabricated of a 16 gauge outer skin, a 22 gauge perforated inner skin, 18 gauge stiffener channels and a high mass septum. The 4″ thick HTL acoustic panels have an STC of 48 and a NRC of 1.00.
- Compressors and Pumps
- Constant Power Generator Sets
- Grinding, Pulverizer, Chipper Processes
- Punch Presses
- Vacuum Pump and Positive Displacement Blowers Systems
- Outdoor Equipment
- Paint Booths
- In-Plant Offices
- Process Equipment
- Test Chambers
- Extrusion Processes
- Flame Spray Booths
- Observation rooms, Control rooms
- Punch Press Sound Enclosures
- Blower Enclosures
- Thermal Spray Rooms
Acoustic Performance Data
H.S. Engineers panel acoustic performance is backed by independent testing in a certified laboratory. When tested in accordance with IS:9901(Part-III)-1981, DIN 52210 Part-IV-1984,ISO: 140(Part-III)-1995 Standard Method of Test for Sound Transmission Coefficient of Acoustic Materials in Reverberant Rooms, the panel assembly shall have the following minimum airborne sound Absorption:
|LNR- 2”||18 ga. solid / 22 ga. perforated||0.15||0.66||1.07||1.06||0.97||0.86||0.96|
|LNR- 4”||18 ga. solid / 22 ga. perforated||0.60||1.13||1.12||1.09||1.03||0.91||1.00|
|Model||Construction3||Transmission Loss, dB|
|HNR – 2”||16 ga. solid / 22 ga. perforated||24||32||41||51||60||66||43|
|HNR – 4”||16 ga. solid / 22 ga. perforated + septum||27||34||48||61||66||70||48|
- Acoustical Doors are fitted with specially designed / heavy-duty hardware and noise seals to prevent noise leakage from gap.
- Windows are Acrylic / Toughened Glass depending on noise reduction requirement, Fitted with MS “Z” Clamp and rubber gasket.
- Air Ventilation Systems include fresh air intake and hot air exhaust with exhaust silencers to meet the individual projects airflow requirements.
- Site Visit, Design, Drawing, Engineering assistance including layout as well as determining acoustical, structural and ventilation requirements are included.
- AutoCAD submittal and piece-marked assembly drawings are also included with every project.