Noise Test Room
HS ENGINEERS manufactures & exports Noise Test Room & Noise Test standalone chambers to check or measure noise/sound and vibrations (airborne and structural) of all Automotive/HVAC/Home appliance Parts. The main function of these Noise Test Room or chambers is to control the ambient noise and increase the accuracy of intensity measurement by reducing sound reflections. It enables us to improve upon the product‘s design and implement the same in the product so as to minimize lead time and thereby reduce the cost of production. They may be performed at various stages to rectify potential defects; from prototype to final production.
HSE Noise Test Rooms or Booths are widely used in Automotive parts manufacturing Unit, Home Appliances, HVAC Parts, Air – Conditioner manufacturing units, Fan, Electrical Motor, Transformers, Compressor, Blowers, Engine, Manufacturing units, Speaker Testing .. to check the noise level of equipment and to find defected products during production stage to avoid end product quality.
HSE provides online/offline noise test booth. The online noise test booth can be installed at production / conveyor line to check each and every produced equipment (i.e. Actuator Motor, Window Motors, Fans, Air conditioning unit, Car Steering system) during 24 X 7 production line. Offline noise test booth is for R&D purpose which will be installed inside the R&D lab.
HSE Noise test Room or chamber should be design to check specified noise level of test specimen , the inside noise can be achieved up to 28-35 dB(A) at an ambient shop floor noise up to 80-90 dB(A) . The inside noise level of chamber depends upon specified noise level of product and noise level inside the booth should be less 5-10dB (A) from specified noise level of test specimen to take correct readings.
- Complete design / drawing of noise test booth / chamber
- Automatic system of product entry / exit , without any noise leakage , the automatic system to open / close entry / exit door can be synchronize with test bench to achieve test cycle.
- Acoustic performance as technically desired
- In-house expertise in acoustic design, civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering and every aspect of project management.
- All Electrical Sockets/Jacks
- Customized Sliding Acoustic Window