Chassis Dynamometer Test Chamber
H.S. Engineers design and provide Chassis Dynamometer Test Room for automotive car & Truck Dynamometers and full vehicle testing chamber , including Acoustics , Air Ventilation , Engine Cooling, Smoke Extraction , Building Automation Systems, CO / Co2 sensors Operator Cabin to test engine performance, fuel economy and on board diagnostics.
H.S. Engineers offer customized room sizes to provide the best match and use of space for a wide variety of dynamometer set-ups. Rooms are sized to accommodate front, rear and all-wheel drive vehicles.
- Facilitates more accurate testing Produces a uniform test environment
- Creates a safer environment for test technicians
- Standard and custom layouts / design and solutions for large vehicles
- Indoor or Outdoor testing for models
- Easier to build than conventional construction / Dismountable type construction
- Guaranteed noise reduction to create safe / noise free environment
- Custom designs to meet the requirements of facility
- Single source responsibility for design, supply and installation Easy to assemble, relocate or reconfigure
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Powerful ventilation system with interior exhaust stack
- Acoustic Doors , double / single leaf entry doors up to 12’ wide
- Sound Proof Viewing windows as per desired size
- Factory finished acoustic wall and roof panels for easy site installation.
- Operator control room with 60 dB(A) ambient noise inside the room
- Auxiliary Fans for Transmission and Tire Cooling